Sales Content Marketing Manager
B-Stock Solutions, founded by early eBay executives, is the leading marketplace solutions provider for retailers and manufacturers liquidating inventory. Our team of auction marketplace experts has helped clients liquidate well over $5 billion worth of excess inventory since starting the private marketplace business at eBay in 2004.
B-Stock is experiencing rapid growth and needs entrepreneurial team members who would appreciate a great opportunity to work with the biggest brands in retail on a great team. Our customers include Walmart, Sam's Club, Target, Costco, Home Depot, GameStop, and many others. This job is a great chance to collaborate with a very experienced team while working with some of the largest retailers in the world.
Creating relevant, well-written content and pushing that content out through a network of channels casts a wide net for qualified leads to indicate interest. These qualified leads increase sales conversion rates and collapse the sales cycle. The Sales Content Manager at B-Stock will work with the Corporate Communications and Sales teams to create and push out meaningful content aimed at large enterprises to produce qualified enterprise leads for Sales to follow up on.
We are looking for a strong writer to create and produce content including case studies, white papers, blogs, webinars, and other presentations to expand our company's digital footprint, awareness, and produce qualified leads for the sales team. This role requires strong writing skills, attention to detail, and project management skills to build and implement these programs from start to finish. Experience with B2B, especially with large enterprises is a huge plus.
* Produce case studies in support of client partnerships and industry verticals
* Write white papers about B-Stock's value proposition and service
* Develop social media strategy for seller-focused posts
* Write blog posts designed to educate potential and current clients
* Create presentations for trade shows and speaking engagements
* Help with the creation of webinars and video content
* Research data to produce sales content
* Help with the creation of email prospecting and nurture campaigns
* BA degree in Marketing, Communications or Journalism
* 3-5 years of experience in content management
* Strong writing skills
* Experience producing content for web, print and social channels
* Experience building brand awareness through educational content
* Strong PowerPoint skills
* Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite (particularly Photoshop and InDesign)
* B2B experience a must, particularly with enterprise clients
* Ecommerce, retail or reverse supply chain experience preferred
* This is a remote based position in Phoenix, Arizona OR based in our office in Redwood City, CA*