Jr. Digital Media Planner (3377)
Your user session will timeout in 5 minutes. Please click OK to continue with your application.
Jr. Digital Media Planner
The purpose of this job description is to describe the authority, responsibilities, and duties of a Jr. Digital Media Planner/Buyer in the Nissan division.
This position reports directly to Digital Media Supervisor who will provide hands-on guidance and leadership. Overall, the Digital Director will stipulate team direction and leadership per client's needs. Jr. Digital Media Planner/Buyer will facilitate execution of digital media buys and assists in development of solutions to further business objectives.
This position is responsible for facilitating the execution of digital media planning and buying efforts within assigned campaigns. The Jr. Digital Media Planner/Buyer effectively interacts with internal and external teams as directed across several advertising disciplines including media, account, creative, billing, and traffic.
* Responsible for facilitating digital media planning, buying, and optimization of assigned campaigns supporting regional event- and model-focused retail initiatives
* Responsible for executing day-to-day billing and invoicing processes; work with vendors and invoicing team to identify and resolve issues
* As directed, communicate with media partners, sales contacts, and agency contacts across multiple offices to ensure effective delivery and flawless execution of campaigns
* As directed, create, distribute, and follow up on media estimates for client approval
* Master use of online media campaign/tracking tools including DoubleClick, comScore, and proprietary agency billing system
* Develop functional understanding of Nissan Regional campaign online media metrics and KPIs
* Coordinate with digital account team on creative asset needs/availability
* Coordinate with traffic team to ensure digital buys are implemented and are being tracked properly
* Coordinate with analytics team to provide understanding of reporting metrics relating to media buys
* Works with Planner and Supervisor to overcome issues to success; keeps Supervisor informed of current work tasks
* Works with Supervisor to implement digital campaigns that have been identified as priority and understand potential for new opportunities
* As directed and overseen by the Digital team, develop and present POVs and media analyses to agency team and clients
* Monitors industry news and keeps entire media group informed on interactive issues and marketplace/technology developments
* Flexibility to work extra hours with little or no advance notification
* 4-year undergraduate degree in advertising, marketing, media, digital media, or similar
* Advertising internship with a digital media team a plus
* A self-starter with ability to quickly learn, take on new responsibilities and proactively problem-solve
* Eagerness to take ownership of assigned tasks and work with a broader agency team as a digital media expert
* Demonstrated presentation and writing skills
* Must be computer literate with proficiency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, and MS Outlook with the ability to learn new computer systems.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills with people at all levels of an organization
* Strong organization and time management skills
* Demonstrated teamwork abilities
The responsibilities are many, various, and not limited to those written in this document