Account Executive (Marketing Project Manager)- Philadelphia
* Please note that we accept rolling applications for this position as our staffing needs shift very quickly. This does not guarantee that we currently have an open position.*
Reports To: Account Supervisor
Status: Full Time - Salaried, Exempt
Location: Ft. Washington, PA
Who is Pep: We are project management and procurement for marketing campaigns. We work with billion dollar brands to help them achieve their goals through various promotions such as digital coupons, in store displays, print, premiums, etc. Pep's world class project managers handle all of the detailed execution so that our clients can focus on the big picture! Our passion and our people make us the best in the world at managing timelines, budgets, and vendor coordination for promotional marketing projects. Looking for excellence? So are we!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
* pep provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, pep complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
pep expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of pep's employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
* Manage all aspects of marketing promotions for your assigned business unit/brands.
* Communicate / update timeline expectations to appropriate client, supplier and internal personnel.
* Communicate production/promotion specifications to suppliers.
* Coordinate receipt and signing of all purchase orders for assigned programs.
* Collaborate with client and suppliers to assure that program requirements meet legal and policy guidelines/requirements.
* Assist in confirming project cost estimates and communicating with appropriate personnel.
* Communicate recommendations that allow our customers to reduce costs and/or reduce cycle time.
* Collaborate with necessary parties to assure that complete program execution is seamless and flawless.
* Deliver internal requests and assets in a thorough and timely manner
* Assist in the establishment and development of processes/procedures
* Facilitate the interaction between key parties to drive timely decision making and deliver flawless execution
* This list of essential job functions does not cover every responsibility and may be expanded as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
* 4 year Bachelor's degree and 18 months of consumer promotion management experience OR an Associate's Degree and 2+ years of promotion management experience.
* 2.8+ GPA
* Degree emphasis in marketing or management
* Language Skills:
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages. Ability to manage budget for assigned brands and/or business unit.
Ability to apply strategic thinking and understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience in Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel. Typing skills should be a minimum of 55 wpm.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.