Senior Customer Marketing Manager - Top 3 Customers and Ski Channel SME - Atlanta
This person will be responsible for performing two distinct, yet complementary functions that will ebb and flow throughout the year.
The first function for this role will be for the Sr CMM to manage our top to top marketing relationships with our key ski resort customers that have over 1+MM attendance. These customers include Powdr Corporation (both their ski resorts and their Woodward Camps), Aspen/Intrawest and Boyne Resorts. The Sr. CMM (in partnership with the Sr. SNE) will have responsibility to develop & lead the total beverage marketing strategy in concert with the overall customer strategy. Building critical relationships at the HQ level, to include the CMO and Executive team, while also cultivating multiple relationships at individual resort brands will be a key component of success. Day-to-day accountabilities will include uncovering and delivering insights (consumer and industry) to apply to the customer's business, constructing an aligned annual marketing calendar, contributing to the customer's long-term planning process and conducting marketing stewardship reviews. Additional skills for success in this role will be creating innovative ideas that connect our mutual consumer to our brands delivering value for our partners, hosting and leading key strategic meetings and the ability to navigate the system to bring initiatives to life for the resorts.
The second function for this role will be to collaborate closely with the Director of the Ski Channel and the Senior CMM to develop a strategic approach and plan to maximize growth and leadership with our partners and the ski industry. Key initiatives/activities will include sharing best practices across the system, Identify and leverage customer-specific, and channel marketing opportunities through prioritizing and capitalizing on insights to link to brand strategy, creating strategic visuals, tools and programs for system use, as well as be a resource/provide coaching across the channel for annual marketing planning and on-going marketing campaigns. Externally, this associate will partner with the ski channel team to build relationships with key industry associations and create the most valuable presence at industry functions and conferences. Internally, this role will continue to showcase the value and relevance of this channel to drive incremental opportunities across other partners, internal brands, digital platforms, etc. The ability to think strategically, manage complex projects and collaborate across a wide spectrum of internal associates and industry leaders will be important capabilities for candidates to possess.
Minimum Required: BS/BA (or equivalent)
* 5+ years of customer leadership experience
* 5+ years of marketing experience
* Experience developing customer and consumer marketing programs
* 10+ years of customer leadership experience
* 7+ years of marketing experience
* Experience developing customer and consumer marketing programs
* Customer Focus: Making customers (external and internal) and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships; creating and executing plans and solutions in collaboration with the customer.
* Consumer Knowledge and Focus: Knowledge of consumer purchasing and engagement behavior in order to develop effective programs to drive results in properties. Demonstrating understanding of how one's actions and/or work impacts the Company's relationship with consumers.
* Marketing Concepts: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, SWOT Analysis, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies, consumer segmentation) used in the development of marketing plans.
* Marketing Operating Strategies: Knowledge of and ability to apply basic marketing operating strategies (e.g., media planning, pricing strategies, trade/consumer promotions) used in the execution of marketing plans.
* Marketing/Activation Programs: Knowledge of how brand positioning is interpreted and used in different regions and countries around the world for the development of marketing/activation programs (e.g., specialty/licensed merchandise, sports properties, experiential marketing, consumer promotions). Ability to recommend an appropriate property or program to enhance the brand positioning and equity and to grow volume.
* Property/Program Identification: Ability to identify meaningful and relevant programs/properties that will have the most impact on specific target audiences.
* Creative Brief Development: Knowledge of the creative brief development process.
* Creative Concept Evaluation: Ability to evaluate creative concepts and executions based on creativity, strategic alignment and consumer impact.
* Creative Concept Generation: Knowledge of methods of brainstorming/creative concept generation. Includes knowledge of facilitation procedures for creative sessions.
* Advancing the Customer Relationship: Ability to facilitate and accelerate the business relationship based upon an understanding of the customer. Includes the ability to actively listen and engage in conversation with customers to uncover relevant information, resources and solutions.
* Drive Innovation: Generate new or unique solutions and embrace new ideas that help sustain our business and deliver value to the company and customer.
* Collaborate with System, Customers and other Stakeholders: Develop and leverage relationships with stakeholders to appropriately stretch and impact the System (Company and Bottler)
* Act Like an Owner: Deliver results, creating value for our brands, our System, our customers and key stakeholders
* Inspire Others: Inspire people to deliver our mission and 2020 Vision, demonstrate passion for the business and give people a reason to believe anything is possible
* Develop Self and Others: Develop self and support others' development to achieve full potential.
Honesty and integrity have always been cornerstone values of The Coca-Cola Company. Our passion for people of integrity mirrors our spirited drive for total quality in our brands. These and other elements allow the company to sustain strategic practices and drive business performance. The Personnel Integrity Assurance Program is another step toward making The Coca-Cola Company the premier workplace. This process includes a pre-employment background investigation that applies to all applicants, employees, and contractors of the company. The scope of this inquiry may cover such elements as education, employment history, a criminal history check, reference checks, and a pre-employment drug screen. Designated countries or sensitive positions within the company may have more stringent standards.
The Coca-Cola Company is the world's largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands and more than 3,800 beverage choices. Led by Coca-Cola, one of the world's most valuable and recognizable brands, our Company portfolio features 20 billion-dollar brands, many of which are available in reduced-, low- or no-calorie options. Our billion-dollar brands include Diet Coke, Coca-Cola Zero, Fanta, Sprite, vitaminwater and Powerade. Through the world's largest beverage distribution system, we are the No. 1 provider of both sparkling and still beverages. More than 1.9 billion servings of our beverages are enjoyed by consumers in more than 200 countries each day. With an enduring commitment to building sustainable communities, our Company is focused on initiatives that reduce our environmental footprint, create a safe, inclusive work environment for our associates, and enhance the economic development of the communities where we operate. For more information, visit Coca-Cola Journey at http://www.coca-colacompany.com/homepage Coca-Cola Beverages (Shanghai) Ltd. an indirect wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola Company, provides marketing and technical/quality services to The Coca-Cola Company in China.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
View Job Cart (0) Send This Job to a Friend View My Profile Print