Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for driving digital marketing knowledge and dealership engagement across the Mid-Atlantic region. This individual will provide the Business Center Management and Dealers with ongoing assessments and recommendations that positively impact both Tier 2 and Tier 3 digital strategies and results. The Digital Marketing Manager will work closely with Area Sales Managers and FCA Dealers on digital marketing strategies, digital metrics/results, dealer website optimization, reputation management, social media and lead conversion to sale. It will be the responsibility of the Digital Marketing Manager to develop key initiatives and leverage best practices to increase overall dealership traffic, retail sales, and retail market share throughout the Mid-Atlantic region.
Candidate will reside in the greater Baltimore/Washington D.C. area.
* Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related field
* 4+ years of digital marketing experience
* Experience with automotive website optimization
* Experience with lead handling processes
* Experience delivering effective and innovative digital advertising campaigns
* Excellent interpersonal and writing skills
* Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
* Ability to mentor and support Area Managers
* 75% U.S. travel required
* Automotive digital marketing experience
* 2+ years of in dealership retail sales experience
* 2+ years of in dealership consulting experience