Marketing Project Manager
We take our work seriously. We're well aware that what we do on a daily basis changes the lives of families all over the country. This is work that matters.
We take family seriously. When it's time to go home, we go home. Few and far between are the nights you find yourself working late around here.
We also take our fun seriously. There's a reason we've been named one of Nashville's Best Places to Work nine times.
We're looking for men and women with passion. Do you want to help us change the world one family at a time? If so, Ramsey Solutions could be a fit. Here are more specifics on what we're looking for with this position.
What you'll be doing:
You will play a crucial role in the execution and implementation of marketing campaigns and projects. You will work with business and marketing teams and you'll coordinate communication with creative, content, social, email and technology teams. This will include outlining the details of each project and the timeline associated as well as managing the full execution of each deliverable in the marketing campaign.
* Manage and oversee marketing projects.
* Determine project needs and resources required to execute planned activities and collaborate with marketing teams to outline promotion specifications.
* Develop and own project timelines within project management tool and regularly communicate to relevant team members and stakeholders.
* Manage project details and keep project on schedule.
* Develop and track project action items, issues and decisions.
* Identify and communicate risks and responses to mitigate project risk.
* Coordinate and create project documentation and project processes.
* Drive communication across all teams working on deliverables.
* Work with internal business customers to identify key business issues and their priorities.
* Identify best practices and process improvements to streamline work and efficiency for the marketing teams you work with.
* Great interpersonal, organization and time management skills
* 3+ years executing multiple, interdependent projects as a Project Manager
* Flexible and comfortable with change
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
* Ability to organize and manage multiple campaigns simultaneously
* Attention to detail and follow-up skills
* Conflict management and problem-solving skills with a solution-oriented mentality
* Ability to influence without authority
* Process oriented
* Experience and familiarity with managing marketing projects and campaigns
Does that sound like you? If so, please apply now. We're excited about starting the conversation!