Direct Marketing Operations Manager (Corporate)
As part of the application process, you are required to create a candidate account to log back in and view your application(s). Check your email regularly for information regarding our employment process.
The Direct Marketing Operations Manager main responsibility is to build high-value data driven campaign segmentations to fully leverage system functionality and advanced analytics concepts. The Manager will partner with support functions to optimize the execution of direct marketing campaigns.
The Manager will maintain a strong and productive relationship with partner, corporate, property, and vendor contacts. All duties are to be performed in accordance with departmental and MGM Resorts International policies, practices, and procedures.
* Builds data driven campaign segmentations to fully leverage system functionality and advanced analytics concepts.
* Responsible for managing campaign processes and recommending enhancement opportunities for best practices to leadership.
* Receives and confirms campaign brief from strategy manager by exercising discretion and utilizing independent judgment.
* Leverages independent expertise and insights to decrease campaign cycle time and/or optimization of customer contact strategy through data efficiency.
* Responsible for customer segmentation of direct marketing campaigns with high level personalization up to $50 million in revenue impact per campaign.
* Manages the identification in determining appropriate channels and makes recommendations to management;
* Develops variable content in creative; and creative in campaign management platform and makes recommendations to management.
* Manages the data quality of customer segmentation for other manager's campaigns.
* Manages and creates campaign attributes in Aprimo.
* Develops email messaging with links and submits request to email deployment for Company-wide campaigns;
* Manages the vendor relationship with the direct mail vendor; sends finalized direct marketing message file to selected direct mail vendor; and is responsible for checking electronic proofs.
* Advises and provides consultation as a "subject matter expert" to property marketers on campaign operations functionality.
* Responsible for participating in achieving Key Performance Indicators: Average execution time per campaign, percentage of on-time campaigns, satisfaction scores/internal feedback, delivery rate, spam percentage, and bounce percentage.
* Manages leadership for all reporting department's Human Resources responsibilities to include: creating a work environment that promotes teamwork, performance feedback, recognition, mutual respect, and employee satisfaction; quality hiring, training, and succession planning processes that encompass the company's diversity commitment.
* Performs other job duties as requested.
* Bachelor's degree, preferably in Hotel Administration, Marketing, or related field or equivalent experience.
* At least 5 years experience in one of the following fields: loyalty marketing, partnership marketing, gaming industry, marketing, hospitality, or related field.
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Able to lead and mentor a team.
* Have interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
* Professional appearance and demeanor.
* Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Able to effectively communicate in English, in both written and oral forms.
* Experience in direct marketing messaging, including customer valuation and reinvestment for gaming and nongaming; and
* Working knowledge in various marketing roles across properties and has knowledge of campaign finance & performance drivers.
* Previous experience working in a similar resort setting.