Retail-integrated Marketing Manager
Technology enhances your life - your job should too. At Microsoft Stores, that is what we believe. We are the hub of Microsoft's cutting-edge devices and services, here to provide customers with a world-class, omni-channel experience in this evolving retail world. We serve as centers of innovation, connecting customers with technology that simplifies their lives and inspires their creative potential.
The Microsoft Stores Integrated Marketing Team is looking for a highly-motivated marketing professional that wants to be part of one of Microsoft's fastest growing areas. This is a high visibility role and will be critical as we grow the business both online and in physical stores. We're looking for an outstanding consumer product and audience marketer with a deep passion for leading integrated marketing strategy and channel execution to take on a critical role as one of the Stores Integrated Marketing Lead.
In this visible, critical role, you will serve as the central campaign manager and point of integration on Microsoft Stores priority campaigns such as Back to School and Holiday. Additionally, you will define and lead the overall campaign GTM strategy, marketing approach, and campaign success metric, while leading the cross-team alignment and orchestration of a fully integrated marketing plan.
To accomplish this, we are looking for a proven marketing professional to provide leadership among cross functional teams. The candidate must have demonstrated success in leading complex projects, proven organizational agility, ability to work effectively through an influence model at all levels of the organization.   To manage the variety of responsibilities and deliverables required of this position, you must have exceptional Project Management skills, be highly organized, and have strong problem solving skills, the ability to deal with ambiguity, and strong attention to detail.
In this role, you must be skilled at obtaining senior management, and cross-team alignment, be able to frame complex business issues and drive decisions, develop and get buy-in on plans to execute against these decisions, and work cross-team to ensure that plans are executed successfully.
This role will lead a 20-25 person v-team across all the marketing disciplines. You will lead and guide each work stream to develop and launch an integrated marketing campaign. This will require bringing strong project management skills, to enable an understanding of each discipline, status and obstacles so you can provide guidance, issue resolution and report out status to the Stores Marketing leadership team.
Primary responsibilities include driving campaign strategy for our priority campaigns and leading execution aligned to Stores core seasonal moments. This includes the development of marketing strategic briefs, leading an integrated marketing v-team, partnering with our creative team, and orchestrating with other global marketing disciplines, including physical stores, web, global advertising, creative, PR, media, consumer engagement, social, CRM, and merchandising.
The successful candidate also must demonstrate the ability to work under tight deadlines, show thoughtfulness in campaign development, and resourcefulness in gathering requirements, input, and feedback. It is crucial to have the ability to know how to get things done at Microsoft and manage the complex matrix of stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will have passion and experience in below key areas:
*      Driving Impact through influence - can lead, align and motivate large v-teams through articulation and alignment to shared goals and vision.
*      Big picture problem solving - thrives in ambiguity and has keen ability to identify gaps/overlaps across teams/orgs and projects. Also, is boundary-less when it comes to pushing to resolve issues.
*      Consumer audience marketing experience - particularly in digital channels, including creative and messaging development.
*      Exceptionally strong project management skills - with a strong attention to detail and is highly organized, and brings an understanding of how to motivate, inspire and manage teams to deliver business critical results
*      5+ years of related experience in GTM Strategy, channel management, consumer audience and/or product management.
*      Bachelor's degree is required, MBA is preferred.
*      A strong drive for results, with a proven track record, often delivering under tight deadlines.
*      Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills while working at all levels within the company.
*      Experience in strategy consulting, while bringing objectivity, "common sense" judgment, and "street smarts."
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer.   All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. If you need assistance and/or a reasonable accommodation due to a disability during the application or the recruiting process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org.