OHM Advisors is a community advancement firm. If you welcome the opportunity to contribute to a community-focused architecture, engineering and planning team, look no further.
We are looking for a creative, highly organized marketing director who will be responsible for managing and executing marketing strategies and business development plans designed to achieve the growth objectives of the firm. This position will oversee all marketing and industry go-to-market activities for the Michigan, Ohio and Tennessee markets. Related activities include strategic marketing planning and execution of marketing industry plans and campaigns, management of marketing budget, delivery of integrated marketing programs, coordination of collaboration between marketing and business development teams; and the tracking and reporting of marketing programs.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate an established career in Marketing and Business Development with a minimum 15-20 plus years of experience and five years in a supervisory role. Previous marketing experience with a service firm experience is a plus. Must be proficient in Microsoft Suite and CRM programs. Experience working with governmental agencies is a plus. This position will require working with a multidisciplinary team of engineers, architects, planners, and technicians across multiple offices and states.
BENEFITS OFFERED. OHM Advisors places great value in its team and offers a comprehensive package of benefits including medical, dental, and vision coverage; a flexible benefits plan, paid holidays, profit sharing plan, traditional & Roth 401(k) plans, life insurance, short/long term disability, paid time off, cell phone allowance, and a relocation allowance.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL AS THE MARKETING DIRECTOR.
* Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related discipline required
* Minimum of 15-20 years of experience with a minimum of 5 years in a supervisory role executing marketing and business development strategies.
* Industry experience within an architectural, engineering or planning firm, highly desired.
* Ability to supervise a team of business development and marketing professionals, provide proactive management, industry advice, and ensure that work is completed as planned and scheduled.
* Thoroughly understand business development, marketing & sales skills and techniques
* Strong technology skills including marketing automation, CRM, and the full Microsoft Suite.
* Dynamic interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with a diverse blend of personalities.
* Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
* Ability to remain well organized, flexible, self-sufficient, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
* Creativity in researching concepts and finding solutions to complex challenges.
* Willingness and ability to travel, as required.
OHM Advisors is an equal opportunity employer (EOE).
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.