Event Marketing Assistant - Seattle
Entercom Seattle is seeking an organized, detail oriented and outgoing professional to effectively support our marketing department in station programming, sales, and event execution. The Marketing Assistant will work closely Marketing Director, Event Coordinator and interact regularly with company executives across multiple departments in this full time position.
The major duties will include but are not be limited to:
* Coordinate event logistics including event space setup, attendees' experience. onsite client management
* Supervisor of Entercom Seattle's Street Team. internship and brand ambassador
* Support Event Coordinator with and coordination and communication of event timelines, itineraries, and ensuring deadlines are met.
* Manage multiple programs simultaneously
* Assist the Promotion and Event Coordinators with station related programs and events.
* Two years of deadline-oriented marketing and event planning experience.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred and/or equivalent experience and training.
* First-rate organizational skills are a must to succeed in this position
* Demonstrated oral and written communication skills
* Self starter with the ability to work independently
* Ability to produce results in a fast paced environment with strict deadlines
* Must working nights and weekends on a flexible schedule
* Experience using Microsoft® Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Basic website html, layout and design knowledge and digital graphics design experience helpful
Entercom Seattle is an Equal Opportunity Employer