Associate Creative Director, Content Marketing
The Vistaprint content marketing team has set the goal of creating a world-class content marketing organization and we are looking for an innovative, passionate, and resourceful Creative Director to join us on this journey. We focus on creating relevant and engaging content that connects with small business owners around the world and brings value to their lives – whether that's helping them, inspiring them, or entertaining them.
How you work
You try things. You aren't afraid to fail. You learn. You try something else. You push boundaries. You are single-minded about quality. You keep asking why. You create for customers; when you can you create with customers. You know how to sift through feedback for the truly impactful gems. You love a challenge. You are a storyteller, and you know how to bring a brand to life. You are a creative problem solver. You are "scrappy." You cut through the clutter and get it done. You live outside your comfort zone. You have a lot of energy. You are a good partner. You are committed to always getting better.
What you'll do
* Lead the creation of exceptional assets across multiple form factors – including writing, design, video, emerging form factors, and whatever else we dream up.
* Contribute to a creative strategy for content in multiple channels and platforms (site, email, online advertising, Facebook, Instagram, and more).
* Lead the team in ways to test creative initiatives with customers in different markets, analyze results and build on successes.
* Apply the Vistaprint brand to all creative, and helping establish when and how elements of that brand differ for content and social platforms.
* Work cross-functionally with site, SEO, strategy, PR and channel marketing teams to build strong, integrated campaigns.
* Understand and implement the structure and processes needed to empower the team to operate at their best.
* Manage creative development of teams in Waltham, Barcelona and Tunis.
* Build a network of internal and external content creators and the processes to engage them.
* Guide tangential teams in multiple locations on understanding the Vistaprint brand and marketing strategy.
What you need
* Knowledge of and passion for delivering quality content that connects with people.
* 10+ years of experience in creative, including 5+ years of leading successful creative teams in the areas of writing, design and video.
* A broad understanding of current creative trends in content marketing and social media.
* Ability to give focused feedback and direction to improve the quality of content and bring it up to an award-winning, world class level.
* Experience managing a global team or content for use in global markets.
* Agency and in-house experience both useful.
* Knowledge of Agile processes and theories (if don't have experience here, then an openness to learn)
Please include a link to your portfolio in your application.