Senior Brand Manager
This Senior Brand Manager works with the VP of Marketing in all aspects of brand management. This means taking marketing plans from strategy to execution to analysis. It is tightly connected to Sales, and interfaces with them to partner on presentations and initiatives.
* Strategic Planning - the development of long and short term planning.
* Budgeting - Administers and coordinates marketing budget
* Advertising/Promotion/Packaging - development and implementation.
* Analytics – Knows brand performance better than anyone else in the business, by region/customer, etc and reports out then takes action with team based on results.
* Coordinates marketing and sales effort with the Operations Department.
* Key point of contact for sales force to facilitate implementation of tactical plans and servicing local market needs.
* Collects feedback and develop program evaluation to enhance and optimize future marketing efforts.
* Develops & implements research initiatives and studies.
* Identifies and evaluates viable line extensions and sub brand opportunities. Evaluates packaging improvements and evolutions. Understands the liquid & packaging development process.
* Identifies and monitors competitive set. Analyzes and reacts to competitive activity using available tools.
* People Management - Provides constructive feedback to bring out the best in your team.
* Proactively disseminates industry & social responsibility practices to agencies and strategic partners.
* Generates innovative ideas and insights with regards to advertising, POS, packaging, and public relations.
* Finds creative ways to promote brand objectives. Continuously searches for improvements in how we do business.