Digital Marketing Manager
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for planning marketing campaigns and for executing day-to-day online marketing and traffic generating programs. This role works closely with cross-functional teams to plan and execute marketing programs to meet sales and profitability objectives. The individual uses analytics tools to optimize campaign performance.
* Develop holistic calendar of marketing campaigns and programs to achieve traffic, sales, and brand-building objectives.
* Partner with Brand, Creative, and Merchandising teams to build effective marketing programs in alignment with global strategies. Coordinate and proof consumer facing materials to ensure accuracy.
* Hands-on management of day-to-day online marketing. Work with team members and third party vendors to identify and troubleshoot problems and enhancement opportunities.
* Provide detailed program analysis and reporting. Draw actionable insights from analysis to optimize site features, site revenue, customer satisfaction and program success.
* Direct the customer segmentation, design, messaging, and testing strategies for Email Marketing.
* Diligently monitor consumers, competitors, and market trends to identify threats and opportunities.
* Continually research and seek out more effective processes to improve programs and drive new initiatives successfully through to conclusion.
Email and Database Marketing
* Develop and manage email calendar encompassing online and retail stores.
* Develop and implement email marketing tools, processes, and measurement practices. Establish and launch third-party partnerships as appropriate.
* Oversee the creation and execution of email campaigns that follow brand guidelines and meet sales objectives.
* Develop segmentation plans to maximize ROI and engagement while minimizing opt-outs. Make recommendations on how best to invest in each segment.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in business, internet technologies or online marketing which provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities. eCommerce experience is highly preferred.
* 2-3 years of experience with internet marketing.
* Strong understanding of online marketing and site merchandising strategy and best practices.
* High attention to detail related to consumer facing marketing materials (product details, pricing, compliance, etc).
* Strong analytical, critical thinking and project management skills. Understanding of analytical and reporting tools.
* Ability to work cross-functionally and multi-task.
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and adapt to a quickly changing environment.