Senior Marketing Communications Manager Hispanic Segment
Want a job that commands attention? That's exactly what our Marketing team members do every day. From grassroots efforts to major markets, you'll connect our customers to the coolest offerings around. And thanks to big ideas and creative solutions, AT&T is one of the biggest brands in the world - leading the way across telecommunications, high-speed Internet and pay TV. Get in on the conversation.
Are an expert in Hispanic marketing messaging and an acknowledged authority within the organization. You achieved this status by developing strategy and messaging for efforts targeting the US Hispanic segment across AT&T's lines of business to include: TV, Mobility and Broadband. Your efforts aid in driving the growth of the business and increase the profitability our products and services through the utilization of various tactics. Your expertise spans strategy and positioning development, segment insights and program results readouts to ensure your continuous goal attainment.
As part of our team, you can expect to:
* Interface with company management, sales department and/or advertising agencies to develop and implement strategy and positioning for a key segment
* Hone your knowledge related to the major functional areas and skills needed to integrate and communicate information
* Evaluate the impact on strategic marketing communication planning objectives and strategies
This background is the key to your success:
* Spanish language proficiency
* 5+ years marketing or advertising experience
* Proficiency with MS Office Suite
This will help to ensure you get noticed:
* MBA and/or advance degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Advertising.
* Knowledge of wireless, TV, Broadband and/or Entertainment category
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V