Junior Graphic Designer (9134)
Windsor, dressing up since 1937, is a family-owned business with its roots stemming from Los Angeles, California. Windsor's mission is to create an oasis that inspires and empowers women. This Windsor Oasis has the power to transform doubts and insecurities into confidence. We continue to serve our mission by targeting the ever-changing trends and lifestyles of the junior and contemporary woman, all while maintaining the family-oriented environment in which we started. If you are a passionate individual and you think you have what it takes to keep our legacy going, apply and join our Windsor Family today!
The Junior Graphic Designer supports the department by creating marketing and editorial content. They focus on producing and designing work in line with the brand guidelines and personality. They work under the supervision of the Marketing Manager.
Essential Job Functions
* Provide graphic design support for Marketing Department
* Manages multiple priorities under deadlines, independently and within a team
* Image design that supports both online and store customer
* Design marketing emails on weekly basis
* Design marketing printed collateral
* Design mall content on weekly basis
* Design weekly emails that support stores
* Attends and participates weekly analytic and content meetings
* Trend and creative research
* Use tools and resources the company provides to create all designs
* Any other duties that fall under the design creative aspect to support the brand
* BA and or BS in graphic design or related field
* 1+ year experience in graphic design
* Entry level, knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign
* Knowledge of basic computer skills including but not limited to Google Docs, Google sheets, Gmail, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, etc.
* Communicates well and effectively
* Adheres to company dress code policy