Digital Marketing Director
The Digital Marketing Director oversees Suja's marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive consumer engagement & retention. This individual is an expert in all things related to content and channel optimization, brand consistency, media, analytics and meaningful measurement. The position owns both the brand story and brand visual identity, ensuring consistency and best positioning for the Suja brand.
* Support Vice President of Marketing in communications (content & channel) strategy for the Suja business to support overall marketing strategy.
* Lead execution of communication strategy to support and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why.
* Own digital & social media, working with VP and brand managers to deliver on marketing strategy
* Lead creation and editing of consumer-facing content across all brand platforms – social media, digital, PR, web, blog, etc
* Ensure content is optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person.
* Create and maintain a content calendar throughout the enterprise verticals ensuring consistent engaging content
* Conducting ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness. Gathering data and handle analytics (or supervise those who do) and make recommendations based on those results.
* Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content.
* Be the "brand police" -- ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of visual style, and quality and tone of voice.
* Managing direct reports to inspire best work & work ethic, including graphic designer, digital buyer, and/or agency (TBD)
* Supervising writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
* Develop and implement brand standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the realtime implementation of content strategies.
* Leveraging market data to develop content themes/topics and execute a plan to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that leads to critical behavioral metrics.
* Conducting periodic competitive audits & implement new/reactive plans as needed
* Manage Suja's website and e-commerce platforms