You will drive Survata's growth by acquiring leads and clients. You will turn our marketing efforts into a machine with predictable, measurable outputs. You will help Survata tell a consistent and exciting story to the world.
* You've successfully led all or part of a startup B2B marketing team before as a Director or Manager.
* You understand demand gen, and believe Marketing & Sales should have an SLA around leads.
* You've built a marketing automation system, and have a strong view of your ideal "marketing tech stack."
* You're technically skilled at acquisition marketing; you've run substantial AdWords and Facebook campaigns. Colleagues were amazed by how data-driven you were.
* You have a bias towards action, and an allergy to marketers who talk about big ideas but don't execute. You may even refuse to work with such people.
* You're a rare left-brain/right-brain combination; you're an Excel whiz but have an eye for design and are an excellent writer.
* You have hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing efforts — content marketing, collateral generation, PR, events, and more.
* You have strong opinions on how specific B2B startups should be positioned, or what their brand should represent.
* Experience with marketing tech or ad tech
* Experience marketing to CPG, food & beverage, restaurants, retail, or media companies
* Experience at multiple early stage startups
To apply, send a resume or LinkedIn profile to email@example.com