Associate Marketing Manager - Recreation & Retail - Foodservice
The Associate Customer Marketing Manager Recreation & Retail will have specific responsibility for developing and implementing the marketing agenda for key customers within the Recreation and Specialty retail channels. The role will be tasked with delivering customer and brand relevant activation, innovation and programming that spans beverage, fountain, and frozen and/or culinary innovation. The Associate Customer Marketing Manager Recreation & Retail will need to function as a key influencer across the customer and the Pepsico organization to execute a diverse set of in-store, grassroots and digital/social marketing programs among others. This role will have high levels of customer and sales interaction, and will be critical to helping PepsiCo expand its business presence.
* Drive impactful marketing programs and consumer engagement opportunities that have scale, are repeatable, & improve efficiency and effectiveness in market
* Manage all agency touch-points with respect to program briefing, concept development, and execution
* Apply in-depth understanding of consumer insights, including demographic/psychographic trends, consumer perceptions/attitudes, need states, motivations, and purchase/consumption behavior to advance the business
* Activate national and local media inclusive of music and sports properties
* Own customer marketing relationships
* Lead cross-functional teams to execute projects to successful completion
* Serve as primary liaison with the brand and cross-functional teams
* Collaborate with sales and marketing on communication tools (i.e. tool kits, Town Hall Share & Learn, AOP and PSP needs)
* Minimum Qualification: Undergraduate Degree; Preferred: MBA with a concentration in Marketing
* A minimum of 5 years prior Brand Marketing experience (if Undergrad degree only) OR 2 years of prior Marketing experience (if Advanced degree)
* Creative agency management experience, and expertise developing and executing promotions is required
* Prior experience leveraging consumer insights to develop effective marketing programs and campaigns
* Ability to operate independently across all levels of management
* Ability to collaborate among different corporate cultures
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an equal opportunity employer Minorities/Females/People with Disabilities/Protected Veterans/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster) & EEO is the Law Supplement (http://pep.jobs/eeo-poster-supplement) documents by copying and pasting the appropriate URL in the address bar of your web browser.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement
Job Ref: 117715BR