DZone is looking for a Digital Media Associate to join our growing Software Marketing Team in Cary, NC. In this role, you'll focus on the design, implementation, and optimization of our website, templates, emails, banner ads, and landing pages. You'll work with our lead generation and customer marketing specialists to optimize lead conversion rates, drive engagement in emails and resources, and deliver our marketing message visually and digitally.
What you will do as a Digital Media Associate?
* Develop and implement front-end web code and design standards and write clean, semantic code.
* Wireframe and mockup revamped or brand new site pages and present to marketing teammates and senior management.
* Create campaign materials and digital assets like banner ads, ebooks, infographics, printed collateral, email and social images, etc.
* Proactively optimize site pages to improve conversion rates and increase engagement.
* Collaborate with marketing teammates, senior management, designers, and other project stakeholders.
* Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
Candidates for this job should have:
* Demonstrated understanding of HTML & CSS principles and techniques, for both web and email
* Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software
* Mindset to design mobile-first
* Ability to analyze website and user data and translate into website improvements
* Strong visual design skills and a demonstrated understanding of color, texture, typography and page layout
* Strong communications skills and the ability to present ideas and designs effectively
* Dedication to quality and attention to detail
* Well-organized with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
* Ability to meet deadlines & work effectively in a fast-paced environment
* A passion for or an interest in developer communities
Very strong candidates will also have:
* Project management skills
* Previous experience at a SaaS or technology company
* Strong Excel skills or SQL knowledge
Working for DZone
At DZone, "developer" is in our DNA. Our products and services are specifically focused on building and supporting great online communities for software developers. Our platform, AnswerHub, is used by the world's largest development organizations to give both internal developers and partners a place to share technical knowledge. Among the most successful examples of developer communities hosted on AnswerHub is our own property, DZone.com, which is home to one of the world's largest online communities for developers.
Hundreds of companies, including Pixar, LinkedIn, GE, Microsoft, Epic Games, Splunk, and eBay rely on DZone's products to create great community that drives customer engagement, collaborative improvement of their products, and increased productivity among their development teams. We believe that our most important measure of success is their love for our products.
DZone has been listed in the Inc. 5000's list of fastest growing private companies for 3 years running, and we are seeking great people to help us continue our rapid growth. We offer comprehensive benefits for employees and family which include your choice of several comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life, and disability plans, a flexible time off policy, and many opportunities to help you grow your career. We are headquartered in Cary, NC at the corner of High House and Cary Parkway with views of the Prestonwood golf course.