Senior Marketing Manager, Women's - ONOL
Old Navy makes current American fashion essentials accessible to every family. From day one, Old Navy was a revolution. We were something the world had never seen - fabulous, affordable fashion. We didn't take ourselves too seriously, and we broke the industry's rules. We said fashion didn't have to be just for rich people - it could be for everyone. We opened our first store in 1994 in San Francisco and have been on a roll ever since. Today, customers can shop for their must-have fashion essentials online as well as in one of our 1,000+ stores located globally.
When you work at Old Navy, you're choosing a different path (and a pretty awesome one at that). We believe that style and quality should be accessible to everyone and we work hard to make that possible. Truth is, in fashion, it's easy to be exclusive. It takes a lot more creativity, guts and drive to be inclusive. What we believe in today is exactly what we believed in when we started: we're on a mission to democratize fashion and make shopping fun again. Sound good to you?
Old Navy – a brand for everyone, a place for you.
The Senior Marketing Manager, Women's - Old Navy Online is part of the Old Navy Marketing team.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
* Lead content strategy and oversee execution for all Women's site and email content, including Maternity and Plus divisions
* Build an effective and compelling site and email marketing calendar grounded in hindsight, in partnership with Email team & Senior Marketing Manager counterpart
* Partner closely with Omni Marketing to ensure marketing stories effectively ladder up to the Omni Commercial Plan and meet nuanced ONOL needs
* Lead development of digital story templates, maintaining and continuously optimizing a library of templates in partnership with Creative and Editorial teams
* Partner with the Women's Merchandising teams to understand their business drivers, optimize content and support new growth strategies
* Ensure Marketing stories are backed by strong product and compelling sort experiences. Establish consistent linking strategies to optimize marketing asset performance and meet overall business goals
* Leveraging weekly analyses and seasonal hindsights, maintain a deep understand of our marketing effectiveness and drive for action against learnings
* Be a champion for customer experience and best practices for site and email content
* Partner with Production and Central teams to optimize site structure and functionality as they relate to Content needs (eg. category page marketing, division page templates, etc).
* Coach and develop one direct report
550 TERRY FRANCOIS BLVD.
* 5-7 years of experience in online consumer marketing; content marketing experience required
* Proven ability to translate product stories into compelling marketing messages; a natural storyteller
* Strategic, data-driven, global thinker with a customer focused mindset
* Solid analytical skills, ability to glean insights and tell a story from data
* Strong ability to prioritize on the go for self and direct report
* Team player with top notch people skills who can foster dynamic relationships with leaders of other cross functional teams, including but not limited to: Merchandising, Online Production, Creative, Styling & Photo Production, Omni Marketing
* High energy level and ability to thrive in a fast-paced and changeable environment, comfortable with ambiguity
* Laser focused on results both at an individual level and for the team at large
* Self-starter with an innate sense of curiosity and eagerness to test and learn
* Experience in fashion and retail strongly preferred
* BA/BS required